I am a singer and I play piano, organ, guitar, clarinet, and percussion.
- Band member – James Vincent McMorrow. In 2014 I toured with James after the release of his second album, ‘Post Tropical’. Playing keyboards and singing backing vocals, with occasional clarinet (I played clarinet on the album) and lap steel. I use a Nord Stage keyboard, running Mainstage on a MacBook with soft synths, and a Dave Smith Instruments PolyEvolver.
- Band member (occasionally) – Nice Guy Eddie (wedding band based in Northern Ireland) – keyboard and vocals.
- Performer – Corporate events, weddings, birthdays and Christmas parties – guitar, piano, vocals.
- Resident musician – Millstone restaurant (Dame Street, Dublin). I played solo gigs three nights a week in 2012/2013, singing and playing guitar.
- Singer (tenor) with New Dublin Voices from 2005-2011. I received some of the best practical musical training of my life in this brilliant chamber choir. I helped set up the internal governance of the choir, managed the website and social media, and planned a summer concert series in Dublin in 2010. I sang on two CDs that the choir released in 2010: (links to Spotify) Something Beginning with B and Christmas with New Dublin Voices.
- Piano accompanist. I accompany exam candidates for RIAM (Royal Irish Academy of Music) and ABRSM (Associated Boards of the Royal Schools of Music), as well as end-of-year recitals and festivals.